As usual, Sony announced new game subscription additions to the more expensive PlayStation Plus premium and premium tiers in the middle of the month. And in November it will get 14 more titles.
At the beginning of November, there were already free games available via PlayStation Plus Essential, which all subscribers to Sony’s online service could get for free. On the other hand, if you want a true, more comprehensive gaming subscription, Sony has naturally opted for the more expensive PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium tiers – and they’re now being packed with new material.
Sony today announced 13 additional titles you can play as part of the subscription. While almost all of the games in the expanded collection will launch next week on November 21, there is only one title available on PS5 as of today: Teardown.
In Teardown, you have to plan the perfect heist, using both creative problem solving and sometimes brute force. You can take advantage of everything in the fully destructible interactive environment, so you can enjoy a lot of freedom and solutions when it comes to gameplay.
Other popular performers in the expanded PlayStation Plus Extra lineup include Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and Dead Island: Riptide in the Definitive Edition.
An overview of the new additions to PlayStation Plus Extra in November:
- Ripping (PS5)
- Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen (PlayStation 4)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On (PlayStation 4)
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition (PS4)
- SuperLiminal (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5)
- Iodin Chronicle: Rising (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi (PlayStation 4)
- River City Brawl Mach!! (Playstation 4)
If you opt for the premium version, you’ll also be offered some classics from days gone by, including the classic PS1 role-playing game Grandia.
A quick look at additional new additions to PlayStation Plus Premium in November:
- Grandia (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5)
- Jet Moto (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5)
- Up (PS4, PS5)
- Klonoa Fantasy Reverie Series (PS4, PS5)
- Pa Rappa The Rapper 2 (PlayStation 4)
All the games mentioned will be available on their respective PlayStation Plus tiers from November 21st; The only exception is – as mentioned – Deconstruction, which is also available on PS Plus right at launch.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Zombie ninja. Entrepreneur. Organizer. Evil travel aficionado. Coffee practitioner. Beer lover.”