One property transfer was a foreclosure. There was also one land sale recorded in February.
A house on Lyons Plain Road was the most expensive to change hands during the month, with a selling price of $1,800,000.
The lowest price paid was $335,000 for a home on Old Mill Road.
Of the seven houses sold in February, three exceeded the average selling price.
The number of home sales in Weston is down slightly from the previous year. There were two more home sales recorded in February 2012.
The following property transfers were recorded in the town hall for the month of February:
• 129 Lords Highway, Ian and Rosario Swanson to Jason and Anita Dinwoodie, $856,000.
• 5 Fanton Hill Road, K. Vincent and Kerry Quimi Jr. to Helge and Massoma Jacobsen, $1,240,000.
• 50 Old Mill Road, Fannie Mae to Arthur Blaszkiewicz and Teresa Blaszkiewicz, $335,000 (foreclosure).
• 4 Mayflower Lane, Marianne Liberatore to Patrick and Coleen Connors, $932,500.
• 228 Georgetown Road, Jon Young and Connie Dickerson to Linda Lum, $470,000.
• 15 West Branch Road, Alfred and Sarah Napoletano to Christa and Scott Gross, $985,000.
• 227 Lyons Plain Road, George and Linda Guidera to Chestnut Farm LLC, $1,800,000.
There was also one land sale in February:
• 21 Twin Walls Lane, N. Ruanne Opie to Heine Development Corp., $250,000.