In September 2012, Weston property transfers for 16 houses totaled $16,210,420, with an average of $1,013,151 per transaction.
A house on Lords Highway was the most expensive to change hands during the month, with a selling price of $2,650,000. The lowest price paid was $457,620 for a house on Osborn Road. There was also one foreclosure, on Indian Valley Road.
Of the 16 houses sold in September, five exceeded the average selling price.
Property sales are up from this same time last year. In September 2011, seven homes were sold, totaling $6.857 million, with an average sales price of $980,000.
There were also two land sales in September.
This is the third month in a row that property sales are up in Weston. In August 2012, 20 homes were sold, compared to 16 sold in August 2011, while in July 2012, 15 homes were sold, compared to nine sold in July 2011.
The following property transfers were recorded in the town hall for the month of September 2012:
- 75 Lords Highway, Paul and Cheryl Levine to 75 Lords LLC, $2,650,000.
- 12 Brier Brook Lane, Robert and Sharon Furbee to Dmitri Lanssens and Tanja Vroman, $830,000.
- 3 Osborn Farm Road, Robert and Karen Andrade to Bisni Narayanan and Sujeet Rajan, $457,620.
- 16 Equestrian Trail, Richard and Aimee Lamy to Arthur and Florencia Lipton, $1,850,000.
- 7 Hedgerow Common, Brian and Jennifer Bennhoff to Kathleen Forte, $1,050,000.
- 175 Godfrey Road East, Kenneth and Heidi Brown to Dion and Triwa Chin, $612,500.
- 46 Valley Forge Road, Jack and Nancy Oken David and Katherine Finder, $815,000.
- 72 Catbrier Road, Ronald and Ann Clark to H. Denis and Karen Toner, $885,000.
- 178 Davis Hill Road, Yvette Marks to John and Heather Valteris, $730,000.
- 19 Lords Highway East, H. Denis Toner III to Ryan Scherb, $651,000.
- 24 Goodhill Road, Mary Rauscher to Shannon Miller, $650,000.
- 5 Curiosity Lane, Michael and Marilyn Zingone to Jason and Sarah Boyce, $1,600,000.
- 40 Eleven O’clock Road, Ballymoss LLC to Kellogg Hill Trust D, $875,800.
- 206 Steep Hill Road, Eric and Robin Wagner to James and Nicole McNeer, $875,000.
- 2 Glenwood Road, Katherine Clark to Jonathan and Ilyssa Kelson, $653,500.
- 15 North Calvin Road, Mason and Darla Crocker to Theodore and Nana Roper, $1,025,000.
There were also two land sales for September 2012:
- Segment X, Map 3791, Hidden Meadow Road, Jennifer Roh to Timothy Lawler and Mary Ritter, $8,300.
- Tax lot 1, 2, 3 and Parcel Z, Eleven O’clock Road, Ballymoss LLC to Kellogg Hill Trust D, $2,024,200.