Something small: BD3D Scatter 5.3 has released – the latest version of Blender’s parametric scattering tool. The main new feature is called multi-surface scattering (more details below). Scatter 5.3 is compatible with Blender 3.3, which is compatible with versions 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3 of Scatter. The plugin gets a new update every three to four months, which often includes new functionality.
What’s new in Scatter5.3
in toto: Below and in bullet points are the new features of the new scattered version.
- New Multi-Surface Dispersion Feature: According to developer information, this represents a new value for the Blender plugin. Sometimes the polyhedral function has the effect that it works both in global space and with individual surfaces (surface area).
- Transition drop controls It is laid out throughout the toolkit – and consists of two functions: transition graph for user defined transitions and transition noise for transitions without noise patterns (the latter results in transitions that look especially natural according to the developer).
- She can now By density or total number of spaces to be scattered (dispersed).
- Show new point cloud which should be particularly useful for understanding the final form of the distribution.
- Other innovations: Moreover, the default camera has been improved, as well as the style-based distribution and interface. Detailed information on new jobs can be found at Related Notice Available.
Availability: 5.3 . scatter will appear blendermarket.com Offered for download – Single license (Single License) for a one-time fee of $99, Studio license for a one-time fee of $299.
Clicked: By the way, the coastal landscape from the main photo above from megatectureArchitectural visualization service provider.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Zombie ninja. Entrepreneur. Organizer. Evil travel aficionado. Coffee practitioner. Beer lover.”