1. All text, images, graphics, audio, video and animations posted on the Porsche Newsroom and their arrangement are subject to copyright and other laws that protect the intellectual property of Porsche. May only be used for editorial reporting, but not for advertising or other commercial purposes, provided the source is acknowledged. Redirection, copying, editing, distribution and use on the Websites for purposes other than editing is not permitted.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all logos and trademarks mentioned in the Porsche Newsroom are protected trademarks of Dr. Eng. hc F. Porsche AG (hereinafter: Porsche AG), including (but not only) Porsche Crest, Porsche lettering and model series names.
3. All contents of the Porsche Newsroom have been carefully researched and compiled. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG assumes no responsibility for the results that may be achieved with the use of the information, in particular for correctness, completeness and subject matter.
4. We expressly point out that the products presented in the Porsche Newsroom do not always have to match the products specific to each country. Data on legal, legal and tax regulations apply to the Federal Republic of Germany only.
5. When using the Porsche Newsroom, technical errors, such as delays in sending messages, cannot be ruled out. Porsche AG is not liable for any damage caused.
6. Insofar as the Porsche Newsroom refers to websites (links) of third parties, Porsche assumes no responsibility for the content of linked sites. By confirming the link, the user leaves the information provided by Porsche AG.
7. By acknowledging these rights of use, the user undertakes to refrain from any improper use of the Porsche Newsroom.
8. In case of misuse, Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to the Porsche Newsroom.
“Internet nerd. Avid student. Zombie guru. Tv enthusiast. Coffee advocate. Social media expert. Music geek. Professional food maven. Thinker. Troublemaker.”