Tax filing extension forms available on IRS website

moneyTax returns for 2012 are due to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS postmarked no later than April 15. Those who cannot file their return by the April 15 deadline may get a six-month automatic filing extension (until Oct. 15) by completing and filing Form 4868.

IRS forms and publications are available on the IRS website,, or from tax professionals.

Be sure to include a payment for the amount of estimated taxes owed, as it is  not an extension to pay.

About author

By participating in the comments section of this site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and User Agreement

© HAN Network. All rights reserved. The Weston Forum, 16 Bailey Avenue, Ridgefield, CT 06877

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress