In July 2012, Weston property transfers for 15 houses totaled $14,758,650, with an average of $983,910 per transaction.
A house on Weddington Lane was the most expensive to change hands during the month, with a selling price of $1,575,000. The lowest price paid was $349,000 for a house on Georgetown Road.
Of the 15 houses sold in July, seven exceeded the average selling price.
Property sales are up from this same time last year. In July 2011, nine homes were sold, totaling $8.397 million, with an average sales price of $933,000.
The following property transfers were recorded in the town hall for July 2012:
• 40 Salem Road, IndyMac Venture, LLC to Richard and Vanessa Dampf, $920,000.
• 31 Old Orchard Drive, Edward and Maria Krum to Lawrence and Rose Cruz, $745,050.
• 9 Riverbank Road, FMGM, LLC to David and Elizabeth Bray, $645,000.
• 171 Georgetown Road, Nancy Harding, to Lance Lund and Anna Roberts, $349,000.
• 95 Davis Hill Road, Thomas Buckner to Amy Fisher, $990,000.
• 18 Old Hyde Road, Douglas and Barbara Seymour to Francesca Paolozzi, $1,510,000.
• 3 Briar Oak Drive, Kurt and Ann Bolin to Brian and Laura Mayer, $1,104,500.
• 5 River Road, Mary Lou Dudley to Nancy Rolph, $828,500.
• 71 Godfrey Road West, 71 Godfrey Road, LLC, to Anthony Green and Tiffany Donovan, $1,500,000.
• 36 Cannondale Road, David and Gillian Duffy to Ian and Leslie Sporre, $440,000.
• 51 Valley Forge Road, Bruce and Cynthia Baber to Marian Marill, trustee, $1,189,000.
• 52 Old Redding Road, Carlo Badiolo to Benito Marsan, $1,150,000.
• 165 Weston Road, Kathryn Rundle to Craig and Gabrielle Schickler, $835,000.
• 5 Weddington Lane, Richard and Vanessa Dampf to Alan and Maureen Jones, $1,575,000.
• 9 Maureen Drive, Kenneth and Cindy Friedrichsen to Kremena Simitchieva, $977,600.