Beginning Aug. 1, the 2012-13 Weston Public Schools Wall Calendar will go on sale for $12 at Lang’s Pharmacy in Weston Center. Calendars will also be available for sale at back-to-school nights in September, while supplies last.
The Weston Public School Calendar features:
• 13 months of information, August 2012 – August 2013
• Schedules for all four schools including vacations, delayed starts, early dismissals, holidays, concerts, plays, etc.
• PTO meetings, events and fundraiser dates
• Community events, including Board of Education meetings
• Important contact information for all schools, community and social organizations
• Large 10″ x 13″ pages with large blocks to fit personal information
• Spiral-bound format, easy to take with you or hang on the wall
• Beautiful, full-color student artwork
Production of the Weston Public Schools Wall Calendar began five years ago as both a fund-raiser and a community service project.
Members of the Hurlbutt PTO recognized that with four schools in the Weston district and a wealth of active community organizations, there was a tremendous need to combine the information in one place to help families stay organized.
The calendar now features sponsors and advertisers who generously support the production costs. All moniey raised via family and business sponsorships, as well as the sale of the calendar, support the PTO Philanthropy Fund.
Hurlbutt PTO members interested in chairing or volunteering to support the Weston Public Schools Wall Calendar project may contact Hurlbutt PTO Co-Preisdents Tammy Roberts and Sara Spaulding at HESPTOPresident@gmail.com.