In April 2013, Weston property transfers for 17 houses totaled $14.169 million, with an average of $833,500 per transaction.
A house on Kettle Creek Road was the most expensive to change hands during the month, with a selling price of $1,529,000.
The lowest price paid was $402,000 for a home on Goodhill Road.
Of the houses sold in April, six exceeded the average selling price.
The number of home sales in Weston is up from the previous year. In April 2012, six homes were sold, totaling $4.586 million with an average sale price of $764,458.
The following property transfers were recorded with the town clerk for the month of April:
• 44 Blue Spruce Circle, Barry Williams to Kristin Kreuder, $585,000.
• 131 Goodhill Road, Estate of Barbara Wagner to R. Alan Platow, $402,000.
• 89 Davis Hill Road, Irene Ross to Asgard Inc., $814,000.
• 7 Little Fox Lane, Paul and Ellen Molter to Arthur Kleiner, $650,000.
• 18 Dogwood Lane, Bank of America NA to Stephen and Julie Bliss, $706,000.
• 22 Huckleberry Lane, Christopher and Teresa Mahoney to Ryan and Natalie Ponte, $762,500.
• 74 Kettle Creek Road, Stephen and Julie Bliss to Terence and Colleen Crawford, $1,529,000.
• 1 Tower Drive, Harlan and Susan Stone to Larry Feinsmith, $1,015,000.
• 2 Aspetuck Lane, Jacki Isles to Thomas Carlson, $849,000.
• 9 Tannery Lane North, Jerilyn Johnson and PNC Bank to Adam and Kate Fierman, $828,000.
• 40 Tubbs Spring Drive, Anthony and Calla Fiducia to Michael Fazzari and Megan Carnes, $725,000.
• 151 Goodhill Road, Estate of Frances Von Maltitz to Jarrett Turner, $435,000.
• 130 Newtown Tpk., Andrew and Christine Medvedev to Karen and Harold Fischer, $1,175,000.
• 310 Newtown Tpk., John Weiss to Abdur and Ivana Sabar, $1,044,000.
• 11 Oak Lane, Catherine Whitby to Katherine and Michael Enright, $650,000.
• 66 Old Easton Tpk., KTF Design LLC to Lorraine O’Neil and Evan Burger, $800,000.
• 38 Cartbridge Road, Susan Anderson to Katherine and Derek Blaquiere, $1,200,000.